Time passed so slowly today. zzz. Im getting really bored of work these days, having to repeat the same words over and over again for hours. Sitting beside the phone and laptop, just typing and calling. Its such a boring routine and Im getting sick of it. I guess one of the greatest thing I've learnt through this job is that you've really got to have passion for liking for the career you're gonna choose for in the future, if not you'll end up like what Im doing now, spending every single day meaninglessly and a minute can seem like years..................
But hmm i think i got to feel happy that at least I've got a job now and earn a little (really little) pocket money. And working with Kueo Miao Ru is fun. At least we get to laugh over silly stuff like people's names, grumble and rant about our boring work, drag our lunch time, roll our eyes at some people, stone once in a while. Some days dont seem so sian afterall, haha.
I went back to TJ yesterday! Wanted to collect my cheque for Eagles and Good Progress. But it ended up that all the cheques werent sent to the school yet and chey, wasted trip. It feels quite weird and different that Im taking the same route to school, but not wearing the green TJ uniform. Cos you get to wear home clothes and have dyed hair and all the students will be noticing you, haha. The entire school was busy preparing for their Open House today, which reminds me of how TJCO used to prepare all the boards and pamphlets for last year's open house. And Ms Koh! You see lah you make all of us sigh. Haha :D
Singing lessons yesterday! I still find alot of difficulty trying to put emotions into the songs, but I admit that I really have a problem of being too emotionless :X Although lessons can get very stressful at times, I think its really a great honour to be able to learn from such an anointed worship leader like Annabel. I've been praying for it, and I finally got it. Thank God and all I hope for now is that I'll be able to continue with my lessons without any financial problems. Jiayoujiayou! (:
Chinese New Year is coming! I stil havent got most of my new clothes D:
I'll spread my wings and learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes, till I touch the sky